Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
Dr. Karen Parker is a dually licensed Naturopathic Physician in the states of Washington and California. She is Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, a Fellow in Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine and an Advanced Fellow in Functional Medicine. She is the co-founder and executive director of Neurevolution Medicine, LLC, a personalized medicine clinic dedicated to improving mood, cognition and hormonal health. She is the former lead associate doctor at Vitality Medical Clinic in Seattle, Washington. She is now seeing patients exclusively in her private practice, Dr. Karen Parker, ND, LLC, a specialty subdivision of Neurevolution Medicine, LLC, with a focus on anti-aging and regenerative medicine.
Dr. Parker has experienced success in helping male and female patients regain a greater sense of energy, vitality and zest for life. She uses hormonal assessments and treatments as the foundation of her clinical practice to significantly impact mood, memory, metabolism, weight and sexuality.
Credentialing & Professional Associations
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine – Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Licensed Naturopathic Physician – Washington State Department of Health
- Diplomate in Anti-aging & Regenerative Medicine – American Academy Anti-aging Medicine & Morsani Medical School
- Board Certification in Anti-aging & Regenerative Medicine (ABAAHP) – American Board of Anti-Aging Healthcare Practitioners
- Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Functional & Regenerative Medicine (FAAFRM) – Metabolic Medicine Institute & George Washington University
- Nutritional Intravenous Therapy – Intravenous Nutritional Therapy for Physicians (IVNTP)
- Consortium for Southeastern Hypertension Control (COSEHC)
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) – Schedule 3, 3N, 4, 5
- Professional Certification in Biofeedback, Neurofeedback & QEEG – STENS
- Certification in T3 Thyroid Therapy – Association for the Advancement of Regenerative Medicine (AARM)